TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Introduction These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and the owner and operator of this Website. Please read , VIP LONDON LTD these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. In these terms and conditions, or means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed User Users by and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing VIP LONDON LTD services to and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. VIP LONDON LTD You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of our affiliates , VIP LONDON LTD or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of . VIP LONDON LTD
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website; in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
5. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that makes available through the Website VIP LONDON LTD (the ) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of Service defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. is VIP LONDON LTD under no obligation to update information on the Website.
6. Whilst uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, VIP LONDON LTD viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
7. VIP LONDON LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
8. VIP LONDON LTD reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
10. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control. 11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, accepts no liability for any of the following: VIP LONDON LTD any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; loss or corruption of any data, database or software; any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
11. We will not respond for any looses, fraud or for any other illegal activities made by models.
12. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
13. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
14. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
15. The shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
16. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
17. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
18. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of and all disputes England and Wales arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts. English and Welsh
VIP LONDON LTD details
19. is a company incorporated in with registered number whose registered address is VIP LONDON LTD 12109883 , and it Studio 210 134-146 Curtain Road EC2A 3AR operates the Website . https://www.londonescortsvip.com/ The registered VAT number is . 327809873 You can contact by email on . VIP LONDON LTD email@example.com
20. These terms and conditions were created using a document from (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
First of all, the intention of this website is for adult viewing and may contain nudity and erotic pictures and movies.Enter on this site just if you are legally entitled to access "adult content and site's" as defined by the laws of your country.
Secondly . by entering this website ,you confirm that: You are not entering on this site in any official or otherwise capacity.
Money exchanged for legal adult services is for time and companionship only. As the result , anything implying or inferred on this website is not be taken as inducement for services other than this. For the other things that should occur is of the free will of both parties and is not part of the service contracted for. Vip London Ltd is not assuming any responsibilities for the things happens in during of the booking sessions both parties ,customer and escort, are responsible for own actions and decisions.